Angelo Boccato is a labour studies graduate and blogger. He currently writes for Future Challenges, Yalla Italia, Il Caffè Geopolitico and his own blog Free Park Corner, in Italian and English, on topics such as human rights, economics and second-generation Italian citizens.
Articles by this author (9)
- Brexit – where refugee crisis meets identity crisis
- Will Italy finally bring its citizenship laws into the 21st century?
- Arab cartoonists hope to prove the pen is mightier than the sword
- UK: 250,000 march to “End Austerity Now”...the Tories respond with more cuts
- Italian workers strike against Renzi’s Jobs Act
- Will the ILO take a stand against gender-based violence at work?
- Does Matteo Renzi’s approach to labour relations spell an end to social partnership in Italy?
- Eurosceptics are a threat to workers’ rights
- Why have Dominican-born workers been made stateless in the only country they know?