Chris Burns is a Brussels-based journalist.
Articles by this author (12)
- Women and war: tackling global sexual violence in the age of Trump
- Is the European Union outsourcing its migrant crisis?
- Closing European cinema’s gender gap
- Somalia: journalists and trade unionists face increasing violence and violations
- Gambia: union leader’s death in prison triggers international outcry
- Unions advise caution over EU workplace privacy ruling
- Rotterdam dockers strike – a test case for Europe?
- Iscah’s escape from Saudi Arabia: abused Kenyan domestic worker tells her story
- The jobless youth juggernaut
- Qatar Airways still faces heat on female staff discrimination