A former AP staff correspondent in Latin America and foreign editor of NewsVision International, David Browne has worked extensively, both as a writer and photo-journalist, for the British and international press.
In the UK, his articles and photos have been published by The Guardian/Observer; Times/Sunday Times and Telegraph/Sunday Telegraph, amongst many other publications.
Since 1993, David has been working principally as a documentary filmmaker and video journalist for international broadcasters; among them the BBC, Channel 4, France 2, Sky and Al Jazeera English.
Articles by this author (15)
- “The prison system in England and Wales is in meltdown”
- Inside India’s largest slum
- Is Thailand doing enough to stop slavery in its fishing industry?
- What is the future for Myanmar’s workers?
- From rags to union riches in India
- Child labour and exploitation in India’s cotton fields
- Trade unions go on the offensive in India
- Hell at high seas: piracy and the militarisation of seafarers
- War of the Drones
- Pakistan’s killing zone: a trade union perspective