Green parties in the Baltics have helped to keep far-right populist movements at bay by backing pragmatic, progressive and inclusive policies
Daniel Oberko: The peace experienced during and after the elections, and the commitment to a smooth transition process, are the results of an economy built on a formidable social dialogue framework
“People here have to remember the power they’ve built on a local level and use it, even in the face of a national defeat”
Bryan Carter: This is not a moment to be afraid of Trump or let his prejudiced ideas suddenly become acceptable just because he’s president
With just weeks to go before the US presidential elections, neither the Republican nor Democrat candidates seem concerned about the poverty affecting millions of Americans
- Voters disillusioned as Australia heads to the polls
- What can workers in the Philippines expect under Duterte?
- Brexit – where refugee crisis meets identity crisis
- The Gezi diaspora
- Germany’s extreme right continues to gain ground
- Podemos inspires a new Left for Europe – and the world
- Trade unions take on the extreme right in northern France
- What are political parties offering workers in the Spanish elections?
- Portugal: austerity interrupted…but for how long?
- Myanmar: Exile and the Kingdom