Feriel Alouti is a French journalist based in Marseille, working primarily for Le Nouvel Observateur and Les Inrocks. She has also lived in Lebanon, where she worked for Les Inrocks, Alternatives Internationales, TV5 Monde and RMC.
Articles by this author (6)
- The beginning of a French intersex revolution?
- Subutex – where heroin addiction therapy meets high profit trafficking
- Experimental programme tackles youth unemployment through coding
- Civic service: the cure for all ills?
- Prison labour: a vehicle for reintegration or exploitation?
- "We made a giant cave in"