“In Brazil, the middle and upper classes are opposed to government policies on fighting poverty”
The Master Sports saga illustrates that Myanmar still lacks the basic safeguards to protect labour rights
“Why would you torture and kill a young woman who was only trying to make a better life for herself and her daughter?”
The small Greek island of Tilos has become a temporary refuge to hundreds of Syrians fleeing war and persecution
“Comoros is the meat, and France is the knife”
- Are laws and certification enough to stop illegal deforestation?
- Turkey: growing tension erupts in sporadic violence against Syrian refugees
- IKEA accused of social dumping and exploitation
- How humanitarian aid weakened post-earthquake Haiti
- Egyptian labour movement faces new challenges
- US-Africa Leaders Summit – how was it for the unions?
- Independent journalism under increasing threat in Hungary
- In Bolivia, with the world’s youngest legal workers
- Following MH370 and MH17, what now for Malaysia Airlines workers?
- The water crisis dividing Kyrgyzstan