The Greek solidarity movement has opened squats to allow migrants and refugees to escape insalubrious living conditions
Between the fight against penalisation and the drive to organise, the movement to protect sex workers’ rights remains strong
Can teachers’ defiance and victory signal other movements ahead?
The "ignored epidemic" - cancer from hazardous substances at work; campaigners say more must be done to restrict use and raise awareness
What distinguishes the ever-growing Nuit Debout movement in France from the Indignados and Occupy Wall Street?
- TRIBES TRAMPLED BY MINING IN CENTRAL INDIA
- Latvia readies for – information – war
- One year after the lynching of Farkhunda, has anything changed for Afghan women?
- What lies ahead for South African ostrich farm workers?
- UK Gypsies and Travellers – a community under pressure
- England: junior doctors fight "unsafe and unfair" contract
- In the Philippines, contractualisation is king
- Organising resistance to the Zika virus in Réunion
- Migrants at risk from new Asia free-trade zone
- China: workers’ protection versus labour flexibility