The Guatemalan president Otto Pérez Molina has promised to continue investigating crimes against trade unionists and to provide them with more security if they consider their lives to be in danger
- Syrian refugees in Lebanon face harsh working conditions
- Zimbabwe: government and unions headed for showdown?
- Time is running out for Indonesian domestic worker on Saudi death row
- Women workers in Pakistan: an invisible workforce?
- Movie on Cesar Chavez to push for National Day of Service in his honour
- Belgium ramps up EU expulsions
- Egypt: human rights groups rally against mass death sentences
- Will Amazon respect labour laws as it expands eastwards?
- Rana Plaza victims to receive first compensation payments from ILO-run fund
- Farmakonisi migrant tragedy sparks EU policy debate