Coalition Climate 21 still calls for an “international mobilisation”, but with a plan B.
Many consider energy efficiency as the only real solution to energy poverty
Building fences, push-backs and outsourcing border controls have become a key tool in Europe’s response to the worst refugee crisis seen since the Second World War, according to a new report by Amnesty International
University students and non-academic staff have joined forces to fight fee hikes and job insecurity
Spain’s 2012 labour market reform has made dismissals cheaper, weakened trade union bargaining power and slackened investment in occupational health and safety, increasing the number of workplace accidents and fatalities
- Can Indonesia look back to move forward?
- Can solar power make light work of Afghanistan’s electricity crisis?
- Can Jamaica make up for lost ground in cannabis research following decriminalisation?
- The beginning of a French intersex revolution?
- Zimbabwe: outcry over fast-tracked labour reforms
- Guatemala, Honduras under international pressure following labour activist murders
- The jobless youth juggernaut
- EU fails to defend press freedom, new report finds
- Guatemala’s political crisis: the start of a new beginning – or more of the same?
- Alternatiba harnesses citizen mobilisation ahead of COP21