“Men play key roles in women’s urban safety. Men are perpetrators, but they are also potential allies”
Trade union leaders blame the lack of government action to save Ziscosteel and its workers
The Zimbabwean government has come under attack from trade unions and business groups for fast-tracking labour reforms which ignore the contributions of Zimbabwe’s social partners
Following a series of dramatic threats issued by the Zimbabwean government, the country’s High Court has put a temporary stop on the army being used to drive out street vendors in Harare
The Zimbabwean government has been accused of reneging on its promise to improve labour rights after it announced plans to amend labour laws to make way for labour flexibilisation
- Zimbabwe: Displaced farm workers face crisis
- Zimbabwe: government and unions headed for showdown?
- Zimbabwe government seeks to reverse labour gains
- Costa Rica: Thousands protest against fiscal reform
- Will Zimbabwe’s pensioners finally get what they are owed?
- Mugabe fears youth vote in Zimbabwe elections
- Chinese companies free to exploit workers in Zimbabwe