Maxime Kouvaras: We are witnessing a worrying evolution in the use of repression and the mechanisms put in place to ensure our ‘safety’
Ruth Kelly: Deep-rooted gender discrimination means that employers can get away with paying women less than men would receive for the same work
Frances O’Grady: From 8 to 14 February, the TUC will showcase the amazing work unions do and demonstrate why we must oppose the Trade Union Bill
Yorgos Altintzís: It’s the age of plurilateral agreements, where coalitions of the willing conclude agreements that are put in place for others to join whenever they feel ready
Lora Verheecke: Everyone wants to pick and choose the rules of the game. But in transatlantic politics, only big business has that privilege
- There is nothing happy about this new year for Palestinian workers
- COP21: A deal, a gap and a chance for hope
- We will leave no one behind in a zero carbon future
- Twenty years after Ken Saro-Wiwa’s death, Shell remains in the dock over environmental destruction
- Stop the repression of Thailand’s workers and let them organise
- A first-person account of the Ankara attack
- Is the IMF going to start listening to civil society now?
- TTIP ‘reforms’ are little more than a rebranding exercise
- Stop the trafficking of Mauritanian women to Saudi Arabia
- Can Oman’s labour reforms catch on in the Gulf?