Kenneth Haar: Lobby groups have had a profoundly negative impact on the EU’s position during TTP negotiations
Peter Bakvis: The IMF acknowledges that “the refugee crisis is weighing on the economy and public finances” of Jordan but does not explain how cuts will affect the capacity of the government to respond
Sharan Burrow:The Bank must take serious measures to make sure that its labour safeguard is applied rigorously throughout all the projects and activities that it finances
Paddy Crumlin: What I, and my brothers and sisters from the ITF, witnessed last week only illustrates a sliver of the attacks against democratic union rights led by the South Korean government and courts
Kani Beko: Declaring a state of emergency following a coup attempt that aimed to completely suspend democracy will solve none of Turkey’s problems
- Businesses need to do more to fight against poverty
- On International Domestic Workers’ Day, Turn Rights into Reality
- Calling multinationals to account for supply chain abuses
- The Bangladesh Accord: making an incontrovertible case for an ILO Convention on Global Supply Chains
- EU leaders must keep their promise - #thetimeisnow for a European FTT
- It doesn’t add up!
- A fossil free world must be founded on a Just Transition for workers and their communities
- What’s going on in Belgium?
- Transforming manufacturing so that it works for women
- The TUC’s #HeartUnions week: defending the right to strike