Carolin Vollmann: The IMF fails once again to follow a logical and coherent approach
Stephen Benedict: The Spanish authorities have decided to criminalise dissent and they are targeting the unions to get their repressive message across
Natacha Cingotti: VIP treatment for investors at the expense of protections for people and the environment is just one of the many dangers of those reckless trade deals
Akhator Joel Odigie: The social and economic cost of this pandemic on working families is profound
Richard L Trumka: President Obama move is a first step. A comprehensive reform is needed that provides a path to citizenship and real protections for workers
- #WalmartGlobal: why we’re taking on the world’s largest employer
- Egg freezing for female workers: regressive or revolutionary?
- We don’t want to die while working!
- LO-Sweden welcomes the Swedish government’s recognition of the state of Palestine
- Taking away the right to strike would make us all into slaves
- The World Bank needs to take labour market policy out of the hands of “Doing Business”
- On Dr Denis Mukwege winning the Sakharov Prize
- The EU’s “self-scorched earth” foreign policy
- Let’s fight poverty, but first, let’s look at what’s making people poor
- Here’s what inequality means to me