Paul Ames is a freelance journalist.
His work has ranged from in-depth coverage of the euro-zone debt crisis, to uncovering the plight of migrant workers in the Gulf and reporting the aftermath of genocide in Rwanda.
Articles by this author (10)
- Portuguese healthcare workers suspend historic strike
- Despite World Cup pledges, building site accidents soar in Qatar
- Could higher German wages be the antidote to austerity?
- Unions demand end to austerity as Ireland heads EU presidency
- NHL lockout talks resume
- Strasbourg to rule on UK anti-strike laws
- European dock workers vow to fight “stealth” deregulation
- European culture is under threat from the debt crisis
- More women to occupy Europe’s boardrooms
- Netherlands: Labour ahead in polls with anti-austerity agenda