Spanish freelance correspondent and photographer based in Paraguay, where he has been living for the last three years. Specialising in social, environmental and human rights issues, he has worked as a reporter, cameraman and photographer for the EFE news agency in Paraguay, Brazil and Spain. He won the 2015 Peter Benenson Award for human rights journalism.
Articles by this author (6)
- One of the world’s largest forested areas is being stripped bare by illegal felling
- Paraguay’s university students are protesting against corruption
- The youth orchestra that turns waste into musical instruments
- Exploitation of child domestic labour in Paraguay, a hidden, deep-rooted custom
- Massacre involving land rights dispute calls Paraguayan justice system into question
- Juvenile detention centres, a very real Dante’s Inferno in Paraguay