Yorgos Altintzís is an economic and social policy officer at the ITUC. He advocates workers’ interests in international trade and investment as well as global governance.
Articles by this author (9)
- A global Trade in Services Agreement would put workers and consumers at risk
- Reflections on the WTO Nairobi Ministerial Conference
- TPP: for informed talks on trade, show us the text!
- A global day of action against rigged trade agreements
- The tyranny of a few: a supply chain story
- A few things worth remembering as Greece decides
- Gross ‘guesstimations’ and assumptions drive our trade agenda
- WTO – a missed opportunity for the poor
- The TPP is dumping on democracy